Welcome to the GCA!
The Greely Community Association (GCA) is a not-for-profit organization created to advance community interests and improve the quality of life for the people of Greely. Our members are local residents and dedicated volunteers who share an interest in their community. The GCA shares information and provides support to the Greely community in several ways:
- o We provide a forum for discussion of issues, build consensus and bring conclusions to the public attention;
- o We cooperate with and support other community organizations in the pursuit of common interests;
- o We keep the community informed about activities and opportunities that may be of benefit or interest to Greely residents;
- o We initiate social, educational, recreational and other new programs as needs present themselves in our community.
Canada Day Community Drive-by of Front Line Heroes
- Wednesday, 01 July 2020 01:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda